Wednesday, August 02, 2006

the world is shrinking

Evidence:

1. Dicta's dad works in the building next to my office building. He used to work with my next door neighbor.

2. This guy/burn victim from the Counting Crows concert in Dominique's blog was at Harbor Park last night.

3. I was looking for Anna Farris pictures online and the Google pictures search came up with http://dakoulkid.livejournal.com/ which is by a guy who maybe went to UNH with me, but his brother definitely did and worked with my boyfriend. Of all the Anna Faris fansites, I picked his to steal from.

4. I work with Sue, her daughter works with one of my college roommates at a different college. They're the only two people in their recruiting region.

I'm hoping that I run into some celebrities soon, or all of my degrees of seperation will have gone to waste.

1 comment:

d$ said...

AND! josh went to highschool with Tucker Morrisey, who's mom worked with us at Calumet!