Monday, June 26, 2006

I've invented something awesome

...at least I think I made it up. The name is original at least:

The Double-Butt Punch


It involves me punching everyone on my softball team in the butt, one cheek at a time - alternating cheeks (a left, right, left, right if you will... and I know you will)

They love it! Julie is the only other person who doles out the DBP, but everyone's gotten at least one. Some people prefer the open palmed ass-slap. To each his own.

The best Double But Punches, to date, took place at the Pig's Eye Pub on Friday night, when people were playing pool. I did it to everyone, and one of the Matts on our team brought his lame-ass girlfriend. She was the only one who didn't appreciate the punches. She was standing in a circle of people I knew... therefor either a. asking for it, or b. I was sure that she would have felt left out had I not attempted. She turned around instantly and said (quite seriously and a little scarily) I don't even KNOW you. Which is barely true, because I met her before at that very same bar a week before. I won't ever touch her again - and she will be sorry.

4 comments:

josh said...

perhaps she is just accustomed to the donkey punch and is having trouble making the transition?

d$ said...

haven't we been doing this for quite some time? or is this a modified butt punch?

josh said...

hi klaus!

LauraDorf said...

I think this butt punch is modified. If only in the fact that I yell/giggle/whisper "double-butt punch" while actually punching.