Thursday, September 07, 2006

A.L.I.T.

Ouch, my shin splints of indoor track fame are back. Boo! I did squeeze two workouts a little close together (I ran at 7 last night, and then again at 6 this morning) which is probably the biggest issue. I have weight training scheduled for today and then REST tomorrow. This is all very doable... I just have to not lose my interest (again, culinary school?).

I have my training plan posted up in my cubicle at work, and I've been crossing off my workouts in pinky-purple marker. If that doesn't keep me excited, I don't know what will. I'm hoping that people will start asking me about it. No takers yet... I'll try printing it out in a bigger font next time.

Work was hellish yesterday. So terrible that my amazingly cordial, nice, friendly, bend-over-backwards-for-anyone co-assistant, Sheryl snapped, "Aww... Shit runs downhill!" after hanging up on our boss. Eep... :/

All is well now and we're back in the swing of things.

TGTIF.

1 comment:

josh said...

my training plan is to live vicariously thru you as you train. so far i'm excelling. i dont think i've lost any weight yet, but my mind is sharp as a tack!