Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Habitat for "Humanity" and other time wasters...

Shatner Sells Kidney Stone for Charity

"This takes organ donors to a new height, to a new low, maybe." - William Shatner



Sure, it's a little late...

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Fill my house with chocolate pudding.

Get your resolution here



I'll certainly be adding throughout the day. Also -speaking of late- I just got my pictures back from Christmas (and Halloween) so some gems will be added ASPA.


You Are Ashlee Simpson!

Stylish, unique, talentedYou're your own woman!"It seems like I can finally rest my head on something realI like the way that feels"

(I'm most curious about dicta's)

And last but not least...

... a random fact about Vin Diesel

Keep clicking 'Refresh.' This is why the internet exists.

2 comments:

d$ said...

"You Are Ashlee Simpson!"

suprised? .. me neither.

josh said...

hmmm i'm ani man-hate-o, ironically. check out my blog for the "real" description, as i cant recall at the moment.