Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Withdrawl


I've decided to stop drinking soda from Monday - Friday. I thnk it's a good habit to get into. I drink the most soda at work, either a 20oz. bottle or a can (or two...) My parents don't drink it (and I'm super awesome and live with them) so we don't usually have any in the house.

I figure it's just empty calories, FAR too much sugar, and not really great for my teeth or skin.

But honestly, it's KILLING me. I'm tired, hungry (just for a sweet snack) and plain old cranky. It's been 2.5 days. Thank goodness I refuse to give up the crack, that might turn me into a real mess.

8 comments:

josh said...

today, i sort of tried that, but no coffee, soda, or tea (caffeinated). well, i made it thru class, but by 330 i was missing it bigtime, then i tried to read and fell asleep, so now its 449 and i caved and i'm drinking tea. lesson learned...caffeine is my master.

LauraDorf said...

oh, I totally drink coffee. only in the morning - 1 or 2 cups, then it's water all the way. it's hard. right now it's 8:30 pm-ish and i'm going to bed... Pre-Office!!

unheard of.

josh said...

pre-office?! you just blew my mind.

LauraDorf said...

This perennial snoozer got up at 6am to watch The Office before work.

WORTH. IT.

d$ said...

the office reminded me of when nick threatened to poop in the hut while we were out. and i laaauuughed and i laaughed.



word verification: radbuts.. no lie.

LauraDorf said...

I think the main 2 rules of the hut were No Peeping and No Pooping.

d$ said...

however, the hut did have an overabundance of excedrine PM and mothballs.

LauraDorf said...

a.k.a. The Good Stuff