Thursday, January 05, 2006

meme

Well - it seems that I have SO much time on my hands, that I'll start another blog. Yeah, that seems like a good use of my/my company's time. What better way to start than from Dominique's "meme" tag. (Which apparently means I have to write three things about me- secrety things from what I gather).

1. I still (have always) sleep with a stuffed animal. I find it comforting. I have a couple big teddy bears from Sean. I have had a panda named Panda, and a dog named Molly since I was very young. There's no rhyme or reason to the rotation. When I make my bed (which is not often) I tuck them in like they're still sleeping.

2. I love face wash, and face masks, and creams. Love them. I could spend hours in CVS or Walgreens picking out the right kind. I have definitely spent more money on my face than on any other part of my body (my sneaker budget is a close second). I haven't gotten into any of the expensive or department store brands yet. Although, I realize that it is inevitable.

3. I am the girl that cried "appendicitis." Whenever I have any stomach pain or discomfort, I always think it is appendicitis. I have never told a doctor this. When I was little I'd tell my mom, but she would always say I didn't have the right symptoms. I still think of it first and go to WebMD to check up on where my appendix is. Before the internet, I would look it up in the big set of World Book Encyclopedias we had in our living room. I blame every 80's and early 90's sitcom that had a main character get an apendectimy. (Side note: said episode of Boy Meets World was really weird, Corey thought he died I think, very "It's a Wonderful Life") Someday, People, I will have appendicitis. You'll all think it is indigestion, but I will know (because I'm an expert and I'll have to be rushed to the hospital and then after my surgery, I'll eat icecream with loved ones. Wait that's tonsillitis...

No comments: